It is currently 25 Sep 2022, 15:40

Forum » Public Section » Recruits

Post subject: Application Alex
PostPosted: 18 Sep 2022, 19:09 

1. Tell us about your character.
Hey guild, my name is Alex.

I have many characters (one of each class specifically, more on that later) but my main is this bm hunter:
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... n/tolarius
Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Tolarius

My main alt is this outlaw rogue:
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... on/ryckard

I play the spec that performs best and i enjoy most.

2. Tell us about your WoW history and raiding experience.
I picked up WoW at release and jumped right in. I remember a lot of lag and people running around killing murlocs and teaming up to take on Hogger in the first few hours.

My first character was a rogue because i came from Diablo 2 and enjoyed the playstyle of the assassin and thought it was going to be something similar. It turned out to be not really the case, but i still enjoyed my rogue nonetheless. I then joined a raiding guild (through a forum application form quite similar to this one) and cleared MC, BWL and AQ.

I kept going into TBC but then the guild got inactive and real life took over. I went to university and found it hard to combine that with raiding so i lost track of WoW (and of my account). I came back each expansion to see what the game was like, but for me each expansion couldn't recapture the magical moments i had in classic.

Fast forward to today. I came back to check out what Shadowlands is all about and have been playing ever since. I joined a raiding guild and cleared all raids on heroic. I look forward to Dragonflight.

3. Tell us a little about yourself, outside of the game.
I'm Alex from Belgium, 37 years old and living together with my gf. I studied law and work as a lawyer.

4. We raid Thursday, Sunday, Monday most resets, which days and how many days a week are you generally interested in raiding?
I'm interesting in raiding on all of those days.

5. How much do you play per week outside of raids?
A little bit too much according to my gf. :D
I'd say 2 to 4 hours a day. It can vary.

6. Why did you leave your last guild, or why are you leaving your current guild? (Can be communicated privately to an officer.)
I like my current guild but it doesn't have enough people to run mythic consistently. Also there's not much to do in between raids. I'd like to recapture the spirit of my classic days and find a "home" in WoW, not just a guild that plays together on raid days.

7. Why are you interested in joining Lazy Peon Tavern and from where did you find out about us?
Because you look like a stable and established guild with a long history, so there's little chance of it vanishing or going inactive overnight. I also like the oldschool vibe and, like i said, would like to raid fated mythic in preperation of Dragonflight. I found you on the WoW eu Silvermoon forum.

8. What is your favourite thing/s in the game outside of raiding.
Remember i wrote i've got many characters? Well, when i came back for Shadowlands i got bitten by the collector bug. Meaning i like to farm mounts and transmogs and hence made a lot of alts to increase my chances.

9. What annoys you the most in the game?
WoW developers who don't listen to community feedback.

10. Have you read our recruit and guild information on our website, and are you 18+ years old?
Yes.

11. Anything you'd like to add?
The boss cartoons on your news posts are nice. I hope to see many dragons in december!

Post subject: Re: Application Alex
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2022, 21:02 

Hello Alex/Tolarius!

Thank you for your application! We are looking for a few dps and a hunter would suit us well. We also got a good impression of you based on what you have written above. On a sidenote we are also happy to hear that you already have a significant other as all previous Belgian raiders who we can remember quit the game to find a girlfriend, so that trend should not continue with you!! All these things together make it easy for us to accept your application and offer you a trial with us.

Poke me in game to be invited :)

Post subject: Re: Application Alex
PostPosted: 19 Sep 2022, 21:16 

Alright, will do!

Forum » Public Section » Recruits