It is currently 01 May 2024, 02:44

Forum » Public Section » Recruits

Post subject: Application Tattérsail
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2024, 01:58 

1. Tell us about your character.
Including name, armory link, logs if you have any, if your gear is strange for any specific reason, those kinds of things.
This expansion I wanted to play a new main every tier.
My current main is a shadow priest: Tattérsail. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... C3%A9rsail
In Aberus I played only for 4/5 weeks but my main was a subtlety rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ch%c3%aell
In Vault I played a portection warrior and also my subtlety rogue: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... c3%abanorr
At the moment my Shadow priest is ilvl 484 and my subtlety rogue is 480 (but prob 483 next week).

2. Tell us about your WoW history and raiding experience.
Including when you started playing/raiding; what other classes used to be your main and when you started playing your current main; what guilds you've been in; what raiding experience you have in current and recent content, as well as further back if relevant.
I started playing WoW in Cataclysm. I mainly played some casual pvp like random bgs and 2v2s with my younger brother. At the end of MOP I quit due to studying. Came back with the release of Shadowlands due to 2 IRL friends playing. There I did raids for the first time and got to 6/10 Mythic in Castle Nathria. Did not play second tier but came back at the end of Sepulcher and only went for AOTC. At the start of Dragonflight I only did pug raids with my 2 friends got to 4/9 mythic. The three of us decided to start our own guild to push Mythic raids in Aberuss with me as raid lead. However, both friends stopped after 4 weeks due to IRL stuff and I had to move abroad for 6 weeks. In the meantime guild fell apart as there was no leaders left. Came back start of Amirdrassil and joined a casual guild. Pugged my way through AOTC and first mythic kill. Looking for a guild now that wants to do Mythic raiding.

3. Tell us a little about yourself, outside of the game.
My name is Mark (30M) and I live in Rotterdam (second biggest city in the Netherlands) with my girlfriend for 10 years now. Come from a big family of 6 so really like being social. Work as a quant trader building trading strategies based on math/statistics so a proper nerd :). Like to travel, my girlfriend is Greek so we go there a lot to see the family. Like to cook (and eat) and do sports. And just hanging out with friends to be honest. Like to read fantasy books (if you recognize my chars names you know ;) ).

4. We raid Thursday, Sunday, Monday most resets, which days and how many days a week are you generally interested in raiding?
Mostly Monday and Thursday. Those days I am most available. Sundays is a bit 50/50.

5. How much do you play per week outside of raids?
I usually cap out on 8 dungeons and full hc raid for both chars atm. So around 4 nights I would say.

6. Why did you leave your last guild, or why are you leaving your current guild? (Can be communicated privately to an officer.)
Joined a guild who was a social guild who do not intend to continue raiding Mythic.

7. Why are you interested in joining Lazy Peon Tavern and from where did you find out about us?
Was looking for a new guild in Raider.io. Saw your guild and looked up some players in logs etc. Seemed very similar to me so was very interested. The fact that you guys have a website is very nice means you are serious and been around for a while. Also spoke with Luria and I appreciated the time he took to answering my questions.

8. What is your favourite thing/s in the game outside of raiding.
Still playing pvp from time to time. Like to farm mounts and transmogs and just leveling and learning new classes.

9. What annoys you the most in the game?
Toxic players mostly in m+ pug groups.

10. Have you read our recruit and guild information on our website, and are you 18+ years old?
I am 30 years old and will read the recuit and guild info right after this application :)

11. Anything you'd like to add?
No not really. Just looking for a nice bunch of people who like to see how far they can get in mythic raiding and do some m+ at the side.

Post subject: Re: Application Tattérsail
PostPosted: 14 Jan 2024, 19:06 

Hello Tattersail,

Thank you for a great application. We have been looking for another ranged dps and a shadow priest suits us perfectly. That teamed with your application makes it very easy for us to decide to offer you a trial!

Poke me in game to be invited! :)

Post subject: Re: Application Tattérsail
PostPosted: 15 Jan 2024, 14:19 

Hi Luria,

Awesome to hear! Looking forward to raid with you guys.
Will ping you over when I am online prob tomorrow!

Forum » Public Section » Recruits