It is currently 01 May 2024, 08:12

Forum » Public Section » Recruits

Post subject: Application for Wackagnome
PostPosted: 25 Jan 2024, 23:59 

1. Warlock Wackagnome, https://raider.io/characters/eu/arathor/Wackagnome. My gear is a little low becouse i just recently started gearing this lock to join this guild.

2. I started playing WoW back in 2007 with a TBC launch, since then been on/of HC raider and guild leader. Came back to retail not long time ago(about month ago) after few years break were i was playing on classic were i was leading top speed running guild on golemag server, and reached number 7 healer in the world in phase one of Wotlk as a holy paladin. Hunter/Paladin are ussualy my main classes, specialy holy paladin from paladin specs. Used to lead number one guild on private server called Warmane wich is consider to be top Wotlk Private server, and have over all alot of knolage of this game.

3. My name is Marko and i come from Serbia, and curently liveing in Italy working in as a chef in 2 michlin star restorn called Osteria Del Viadante. I love grabbing a drink with friends In real life or Online, big fan of playing some silly games with online friends for exampe jax box tv, and simular games like that were you can just chill and have fun with people.

4. Sunday and Monday wold be bouth perfect for me and i cold attend tham every week when i get a spot in raid, Thrusday wold be a bit tricky because of my work, but also can make it work deepends on week.

5. I ussualy play every day in later hours and from 3pm-6pm when im home on break during my working hours, deepending on my free time.

6. I didnt leave ontoher guild, as i mentioned before i just came back to retail, and i had community i raided with but thay raid on friday wich is completly impossible for me.

7. I found guild application on Raider.io and than looked up your website, and figuret this cold be a perfect place from me than contacted Luria.

8. My most important thig in game over all is community, to spend time with people, playing and haveing fun, since everyone have real life jobs/family/problem and game is just a way to realx a little and chill with possitiv with some good people.

9. Toxic people, and over all persons that try to ruin game for rest of people by being toxic and insulting people over a game.

10. I have read whole website more or less, and yes im over 18.

11. Nothing preticular, just to thank you for raid on thursday, and to say i hope will have more opportunitis to raid you guys guys.

Post subject: Re: Application for Wackagnome
PostPosted: 26 Jan 2024, 22:58 

Hello Wackagnome

Thank you for your application and the raid yesterday! We got a good first impression of you, and we liked reading your application, but one detail make us unsure: "Thursday would be a bit tricky because of my work, but also can make it work depends on week." It is not a requirement for us that raiders make every raid. But if you always miss the SAME raid, it can be problematic. Thursdays is the farmday, when almost all bosses get killed. To frequently miss Thursday means you frequently miss all the loot from the raid, as well as miss getting raid-options in the vault. You would mainly be coming to Sunday/Monday which are mostly progress wipenights, and once you killed a boss once or twice you wont see that boss again because he'll be killed on the Thursday. This sounds problematic to me.

Based on that one sentence I don't know what "a bit tricky" means. If you mean that once in a while you'll be away (not a problem) or if you mean that mostly you won't be able to join (a problem), or where in between the two you land. I think you should think realistically about how Thursdays usually look for you, and if they do seem messy you should look for a guild who's first raidday of the reset is on a day you can usually make. If you conclude it will not be as messy as perhaps I misunderstood it to be, we are willing to offer you a trial :)

Think it through and poke me in game about it.

Forum » Public Section » Recruits