It is currently 01 May 2024, 11:46

Forum » Public Section » Recruits

Post subject: Tiatra
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2024, 12:58 

1. Tell us about your character.

Good morning, my character name is Tiatra, Holy Paladin (Current ILVL 471 - https://raider.io/characters/eu/silvermoon/Tiatra) playing on Silvermoon (gear is in working progress, but nothing strange to report I don't believe). I've included logs below but please be gentle as I have only been 70 for less than a month on this character. I have however included logs from my other characters in previous patches/raids which I hope helps in supporting my application.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... metric=hps

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... t?zone=33#

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... rn#zone=31

2. Tell us about your WoW history and raiding experience. Including when you started playing/raiding; what other classes used to be your main and when you started playing your current main; what guilds you've been in; what raiding experience you have in current and recent content, as well as further back if relevant.

I have been playing wow since vanilla and have raided since BC, clearing most raids primarily on normal and heroic. I have had mythic raid experience both as a healer and dps, but not so much recently.

During Dragonflight, I have achieved AoTC on all current raids, which was achieved with my preservation evoker/druid.

As you can probably see, healers are my go to class in the game. I've been a tank and dps in some raids, but am always drawn back to being a healer.

3. Tell us a little about yourself, outside of the game.

My name is Liam, 37 (38 on the 24th Feb), married with 2 children (I met my wife in WoW 17 years ago!!). I am from Surrey, UK, but we are now living in South Wales. I work full time as project manager for a structural glazing company, but luckily for me I work from home with occasional site visits.
I am a qualified field hockey umpire so my weekends are taken up with going to games, but never in the evening! Currently working towards my next level where I will be available for appointments around Europe.
I'm also a keen LARP'r going to events a few times a year.

4. We raid Thursday, Sunday, Monday most resets, which days and how many days a week are you generally interested in raiding?

I will be available for most if not all raid days.

5. How much do you play per week outside of raids?

I log on mostly every day, especially for M+ runs which I enjoy.

6. Why did you leave your last guild, or why are you leaving your current guild? (Can be communicated privately to an officer.)

The guild I am currently in only focus on heroic, and once they achieve this the guild tends to go very quiet. I am on by myself most evenings. I want to raid Mythic again and push myself as much as I can. I cannot do this where I currently am.

7. Why are you interested in joining Lazy Peon Tavern and from where did you find out about us?

I found your post on the WoW forums and want to be apart of that community again where pushing content is part of the guilds ethos. I am not an elitist player at all and love to help when I can, but I believe Lazy Peons can provide me with what I want in the game and I want to be a part of that.

8. What is your favourite thing/s in the game outside of raiding.

M+ runs. I am always up for running some and tend to do this when I play and not raiding.

9. What annoys you the most in the game?

Joining a pug group, saying "Hi" and not getting any response...I real pet hate of mine.

10. Have you read our recruit and guild information on our website, and are you 18+ years old?

I have and I am.

11. Anything you'd like to add?

Just to say a quick thank you for reviewing my application and am always online for a chat if you have any questions you would like to ask me that I have not covered in this application.

All the best,

Liam.

Post subject: Re: Tiatra
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2024, 23:23 

Hello Tiatra,

Thank you for your application! We got a nice first impression reading it, and you seem like the type of person we would like. We looked a bit at your logs, and we think there are a few things you could change or do better for mythic raiding. If you feel up for changing some things around and taking feedback onboard, then we are happy to offer you a trial!

If so, poke me in game to be invited! :)

Post subject: Re: Tiatra
PostPosted: 11 Feb 2024, 23:58 

Good evening Luria,

Thank you for your reply!

Of course, am always happy to take on feedback and recommendations to help with my in game play and help the guild.

I'll try and catch you in game shortly.

Liam.

Forum » Public Section » Recruits