It is currently 18 May 2024, 20:52

Forum » Public Section » Public

Post subject: Hello all!
PostPosted: 27 Sep 2020, 20:43 

Begemmot here, this msg prob a bit surprising for some of you who still remember me :)
Tbh dont know why I write this... some boring sunday (i am on break of game around a year already) and
LPT ocasionally came in my mind... still missing time being with :)

Anyways, how are you guys? all bosses down I guess!

PS. Sorry if I was too optimistic about this msg and this sounds like a spam, just ignore it then

Post subject: Re: Hello all!
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2020, 16:36 

Hello Begemmot!

We have many new people in the raidteam since the middle of Legion when you left the guild, but some of of the raiders you played with still raid, and of those I assume everyone remembers you. I still mumble to myself with your voice "this boss is bastard!" sometimes, so I definitely do at least! You were memorable.

I'm happy to hear you occasionally thought of us, since I sometimes think of you :) I hope your break from the game has been good, and that you're not too affected by the pandemic or other bad things. We're doing pretty good here. There's been ups and downs like in most guilds, but it's never been really bad at any point for us. We ended the last tier with 10/12 mythic bosses dead, so no Cutting Edge, if that's what you asked. But we weren't ever a Cutting Edge guild in the past so I guess business as usual, or something like that.

If you continue being on a break we wish you the best, and if you decide to play we'll probably see you around Oribos in Shadowlands :) :tup:

Post subject: Re: Hello all!
PostPosted: 28 Sep 2020, 18:24 

Tnx Luria, its really nice to hear that all good with all of you and even to have some warm word
about myself (keeping in mind that I was not 100% right when left a guild, sorry).
Yeah, somehow in the end of last year I've collected enough negativness from the game
and decided to relax a bit from it maybe month or two, dived deep into work and then that
pandemic came with all its flavor... Our company moved all of us to home office where we are
until now actually. But now its like - oh I had too much of work done :) Its like awaiked,
dog walk, coffee, and workkk, then evening, sleep and all over again. No need to drive to office, etc.
Just time to time shopping and weekend :) Time was flying too quick tbh.
Now I think to come back to game, most likely I renew my sub for next expansion.
Will see how it goes.

Forum » Public Section » Public