It is currently 02 May 2024, 23:06

Forum » Public Section » Public

Post subject: *tips hat*
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2020, 13:17 

Firstly I'd like to extend my thanks to everybody for having me in the guild and I appreciate the time and effort everybody put in to the guild, the raid and the relationships established that make you all a guild that stood the test of time.
I joined originally because I was looking for a community as well as a stable mythic raid environment and after the month I've been here I believe my personal happiness in regards to the people here has been good but I feel like the vision of the raid environment here is not aligned to what I'd like to try and achieve. It's with this I've decided that I should take this time to depart and find somewhere that fits more around the vision I have for raiding.

Thank you all it has been a pleasure to get to know you all and I wish you all the best of luck!

Post subject: Re: *tips hat*
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2020, 15:48 

Hey Nick/Verschlinger!

Thank you for the post! A trial is both for the guild to know if they like the person, and for the person to know if they like the guild. I think it's the right decision to move on to another guild/raidteam if you weren't fully happy here. We wish you a pog time elsewhere with yolo raids and kappa people! :)

Cheers for the time together!

Forum » Public Section » Public