It is currently 30 Mar 2024, 01:23

Forum » Public Section » Public

Post subject: Re: What happened to Reported?
PostPosted: 03 Jun 2020, 21:09 

The end of the Reported Saga?

I contacted the GM of Reported's current guild in October last year, and have had several conversations with her since. She at first wanted to be told whenever Reported whispered us, to be able to see if she could "catch him in the act". At this time she was sympathetic to our position, but between then and 2 weeks ago she didnt actually do anything about it.

2 weeks ago I contacted her again and said we wanted a change, and if they didn't somehow fix Reported's behaviour, then I would make a change happen. If that was to go to Draenor and whisper Reported about this, or if that was to make threads on forums about him being a weird harasser or post in tradechat or whatnot (which would obviously also be bad PR for their guild). What it would be i didn't know, but I would do something to change this.

At this point the attitude changed to "they would talk to him and get back to me". And then she came back to me saying I should have talked to Reported months ago, and why hadn't we done that, and I should talk to him now or was i afraid of him or what? So I said I would talk to him. Today, more than a week later, I still haven't managed to be contacted by Reported, who apparently get a wow-error every time he tries to add my battletag or tries to whisper me from any character :?

So I spoke to the GM again today, and instead of her whispering back another person added me and claimed I was harassing the GM with drama, and I should "bury the hatchet" and if i was "11 years old" I could deal with a few whispers. I told this person to relay to Reported that we want the whispers to have already stopped now, and if we receive ANY such whispers ever again from any character I will do my very best to out Reported on as many forums/to as many people as possible. He said he will relay the message, and then we decided to seize contact.

So maybe this is how it ended? Reported never whispered again?! To be continued...?

Edit Dec 2020: He's back on Silvermoon: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... /reported/ and apparently no longer playing in Temporary Solution on Dreanor (he left or was kicked in September) instead playing in Red Branch. Typing it in this thread in case it becomes important, but there's been silence now since the last posted about event so let's hope it stays that way.

Edit June 2022: And he's back to his old tricks. This time he's apparently flaming us in general chat. See below.

PostPosted: 04 Jul 2022, 19:06 

Who missed this thread?!

Reported is back again from a 2 years break. This time he's not whispering but instead flaming us in General chat.

To be clear none of the people talking belong to our guild, so bringing us up is just odd. And with a quick search I know that Klinkee and Reported are the same person:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/klinkee/

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/reported

This makes me so tired and so amused at the same time. The level of butthurt (it's hard to find a better term!) we inflicted on him, for removing him from the guild for being an unpleasant person (which he repeatedly proves he is), must be immense. We clearly live rentfree in his head, as Rikaste said. And I suspect he masturbates violently while thinking of us.

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2022, 20:06 

Update:

Apparently now he's not just flaming us in /general, but also in parties when he sees the other person is from Silvermoon. This happened earlier today in a dungeon, copied by Spacelamb, a friend of Zodera.

And then after the dungeon he whispered Zodera's friend:

We looked at Reddit and there doesn't seem to be any thread about us. But I guess we can assume he types that in every party he's in with other people from Silvermoon.

Also the shaman is clearly Reported with the same pets and achievements:

Heinz: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... tions/pets
Reported: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... tions/pets

The saga continues...

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2022, 20:33 

I respect the commitment to the course, maybe its time to reinv him to the guild...

PostPosted: 28 Jul 2022, 09:25 

hahah love this

Forum » Public Section » Public