Hello Barakä,
Thank you for an excellent application. I think we understood you perfectly, and it was a really good first impression.
I want to immediately clarify to you that we have been raiding for soon 19 years in this guild and at no point have we gotten cutting edge (well, we did with Sporefall and Dreamrift, but it was because they were easy and had only 1 boss in each). Our aim is always to kill as many mythic bosses we can, but we are usually one or two steps behind the cutting edge guilds. Generally we clear half the mythic bosses, maybe a few more if we have time. This tier we are at 6/10 mythic, and it is looking like we won't get much further because it is summer now and people are starting to be away on holidays.
The reason we are one or two steps behind the cutting edge guilds is probably a combination of many things. For some raiders there might be a lack of commitment, like you mentioned. And as always there are some stronger players and some weaker players in the raidteam. Probably that spectrum is wider than it should be in a cutting edge guild. But in general we like our team and we try to get as far as we can with the team that we have, if you understand what I mean.
So. All that being said, you are very welcome to have a trial with us. I really liked reading your application. Think about if we might be one or two steps below what you really seek, and if that might become a source of frustration for you, and if so I understand if you want to look elsewhere.
Otherwise we accept your application
